Space Jam: A New Legacy - The Game is a game based on Space Jam: A New Legacy released on July 15, 2021 for Xbox and PC. It was developed by Digital Eclipse.
The gameplay is similar to that of other games of the Beat Em' Up genre including Streets of Rage. A unique attacking system is put in place, where you can use a basketball to attack. You can also use cards as a special power-up while fighting.
Al-G Rhythm traps LeBron James into the Warner Bros. server. Later on, Al-G locks himself into a hidden lair in the cyberspace. Lebron, Bugs, and Lola are then set on finding all three pieces of the Legacy Code to unlock his lair. A robot army, and two members of the Goon Squad, The Brow and White Mamba, also stand in there way.
In the end, Al-G tells the squad that they still have to beat him in a basketball game, making their journey take place right before the ball game in Space Jam's story.
- Taz - Summons a tornado
- Road Runner - Increases move speed
- Granny - Drops healing food items
- Yosemite Sam - Drops jewels that give score points (Defeat The Brow)
- Tweety - Increases strength (Defeat White Mamba)
- Wile E. Coyote - Drops a vial that unleashes a green stink cloud that damages and stuns enemies (Defeat Al-G Rhythm)
- Daffy Duck - Summons a flame circle around the player that pushes enemies backward (Complete Boss Rush Mode)
- Marvin the Martian - Freezes all enemies (Beat Story Mode on Hard mode)
- Special Thanks:
- Ricky Abonce
- Narayan Karthikeyan
- Digital Eclipse Development Team:
- Engineers: Dave Rees, Jeremy Williams
- Art Direction/Animation/Backgrounds: Christina "castpixel" Neofotistou
- Executive Producer: Stephen "Frosty" Frost
- Producer: Drew Scanlon
- Music/Sound Design: Bob Baffy
- Editor: Chris Kohler
- Additional Art/Font Support
- Norm Badillo
- Nathan Lombardi
- Emily Chen
- Kristorfor Durrschmidt
- In December 2020, Xbox allowed people to submit ideas/concepts for the game. Later on, after the ideas were reviewed, two winners' ideas were selected.